This is a VERY complex topic! At the very least it's rife with exceptions and special needs cases. Plus, as you know, we're not vets. So, we're searching for the answers just like you. As we [...]
advice baby beagle Bernese mountain dog body language child cute dog Dog in Snow dogs Dog training easter funny German Shepherd Golden Retriever guest photo handle stress Husky labrador leash loose loose leash walking medical Michigan PAWS Paws With A Cause pet photo photograph Pit Bull pup puppy rottweiler Service Dogs Snow special posts stress the puppy places tips training treatment veterinarian walking walking your dog working dogs
Looking for Something?
- Cute Puppy Pics of the Day (57)
- Dog Parks (73)
- Dog Trainers (7)
- Doggie Daycares / Kennels / Boarding (2)
- Feeding your Dog (1)
- Fun Stuff (21)
- Guest Posts (3)
- Handy Tips (28)
- Pet Health and Well Being (14)
- Pet Insurance (1)
- Product Reviews (2)
- The Puppy Places Blog (43)
- Training Tips (14)
- Uncategorized (11)
- Veterinarians (1)
Recent Tips From The Blog
- When the Tools Just Don’t Work…
- How to maximize the use of food treats – Using food in Dog Training Part 2
- Should you use food to train your dog or puppy?
- Tips for raising the perfect puppy!
- Happy Dogs through Proper Play
- Did You Know This Could Hurt Your Dog? – Dog Safety
- How to train your dog – to Sit – in 5 Minutes a Day!